• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed - Invoices go out today.

34 posts in this topic

Spider-Man Omnibus Vol 1 - reprints Amazing Fantasy 15, Spider-Man 1-38 & Annual 1-2, Strange Tales Annual 2 & Fantastic Four Annual 1, First Printing 2007, Very Fine. Dust Jacket in mylar. $60 shipped in Canada/USA

sob1.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks! (free shipping for you for the rest of this thread :baiting:)

Howdy all!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season. I am going to install a new hard drive today on my main computer but I will still be available by PM on other devices. Hopefully it will all work out well. Here are a few books before I shut the system down...

Howdy all!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season. I am going to install a new hard drive today on my main computer but I will still be available by PM on other devices. Hopefully it will all work out well. Here are a few books before I shut the system down...

Hi Everyone!

I am sorry about the delay in getting things posted in this thread. Installing the new hard drive and going from XP to Windows 8.1 has had a few unforeseen issues but I think I am there now. I will get back to posting this week and bring this to a close. I have some price reductions on page 1 for the Ms Marvel 1, MSH 13 and the Marvel Premiere 15. Cheers!

Fantastic Four and silver Surfer - The Complete collection DVD-ROM. Gently used, DVD unscratched and in perfect working order. Literally scans of the complete (ads, bullpen pages and letter pages) comics in PDF format. A great resource. $30 shipped in Canada/US

FFSSDVDROM.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Last call for this thread .

I have lots more to come but have been very busy as of late and it is going to take me some time to get everything ready to list. I am going to keep this open until Saturday.

All remaining hardcover books 20% off

Remaining slabs %10 off

Remianing DVD Roms %10 off

Invoices go out Sunday. Cheers