• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Damn You Bendis !!!

23 posts in this topic

New Avengers by Bendis is better than anything the old series could have ever hoped of acheiving poke2.gif I think it's the new additions like Spidey, Cage and Wolverine that make it ultimately coller than the original series. wink.gif

coller?

confused.gif

cooler foreheadslap.gifsorry.gif

So much for that grammar rodeo you were trying to lead up in the Water "Coller", eh?

yeahok.gif Not my fault your liberal bumbuddy TT can't read or maybe he was ignoring the fact that I was mentioning a bit from a comedy routine, since he was just eager to call me ignorant and probably a racist since I differed in opinion from the elitist clique you girls maintain up there. Isn't that what you openminded elitists like to do? Gang up on those who are different. spare me your weak bags - I've led no such rodeo and if you've misread my statement to TT as such then, maybe you need some reading lessons as well flowerred.gif I don't pick on people's typos/grammar usage, except in jest and povertyrow is the only one to ever receive flak for his occasional typo from me. But as usual, if you want to spin things your way... sleeping.gif