• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman Adventures 5, New Mutants 98, Preacher 1 & others - Graded Books

44 posts in this topic

I'm posting up about 20 graded books tonight with a bunch you don't see very often. I prefer Paypal but I'm easy to work with in terms of setting up payment plans or other payment options (ie checks, MO). No HOS or PL members please. I offer a 100% refund on all books - no questions asked but please let me know ASAP if you have any issues and we can work it out.

Shipping will be via Flat Rate Medium Priority box in a box method so the shipping will be $10 no matter how many slabs you purchase. I do ship books international but I'm going to have to ship the slabs via Priority and it will not be cheap but I'll only charge exact shipping prices.

Any questions - send me a PM and I'm pretty sure we can work it out.

Swamp Thing 37 - CGC 9.6 - Slight Restoration - No idea on a price for this one but how about $130 which is what I have into the book.

SwampThing37Front_zps0bb0f4af.jpg

SwampThing37Back_zpsdb438ae5.jpg