• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre Code Horror, Lone Ranger ASM #121, TOMB OF DRACULA -CLOSED

101 posts in this topic

BLACK CAT MYSTERY #34

@4.0 Who knows with Golden age? I once estimated a Batman #3 I had to be about a 2.0 and CGC assigned it a 4.0.

This one has a cover split from the top to the first staple, otherwise it’s a pretty nice looking book. Good gloss and WHAT a cover!! $35 SOLD!

BLACKCAT34a.jpg

BLACKCAT34b.jpg

WALT DISNEY’S WONDERFUL ADVENTURES OF PINOCCHIO #545 1954

G/VG Okay that’s what’s crazy about these Disney comics—there’s no way there are 544 issues before this one, Pinocchio didn’t have that many wonderful adventures. So ignore the stupid numbering and take this one away for $2 SOLD!

7568ff04-8450-4676-b4ae-a133feb7860f.jpg

PINNOCHIOb.jpg

WALTER LANTZ NEW FUNNIES #148 1949

G- Cover detached.

Woody is a character—it’s not so funny when the guy lights a match a minute later and goes up in smoke is it? Or at the very least he gets cancer from the exposure to ethanol. That’s Woody for you, giving people cancer and laughing about it for generations. 50c SOLD

NEWFUNNIES148a.jpg

NEWFUNNIES148b.jpg

WALT DISNEY’S WONDERFUL ADVENTURES OF PINOCCHIO #545 1954

G/VG Okay that’s what’s crazy about these Disney comics—there’s no way there are 544 issues before this one, Pinocchio didn’t have that many wonderful adventures. So ignore the stupid numbering and take this one away for $2

7568ff04-8450-4676-b4ae-a133feb7860f.jpg

PINNOCHIOb.jpg

:takeit:

SUPERBOY #68

2.0 First BIZARRO! Overall nice low grade copy—and c’mon—it’s the FIRST appearance of BIZARRO! Me not like Mint comics! $40

SUPERBOY068-20-a.jpg

SUPERBOY068-20-B.jpg

This am BCG 10.0 Gem Unmint copy.

DELL COMIC ALBUM #9 1960 Woody Woodpecker

@4.0 Nice cover gloss, lays flat, bright colors. Some minor creases here and there keep this from grading higher. These comics are so much fun! Read ‘em! 50c! SOLD!

DELL-09a.jpg

DELL-09b.jpg

WALT DISNEYS COMICS AND STORIES V7 #5 or #197 if you want to do the math.

VG- Nice winter themed book with Donald about to beat the stuffing out of his nephews for laughing at his plight. $3

Australian copy (it's not-- it's just upside down. Rightside up in Photobucket don't know why it's upside down here).

WDCS197a.jpg

WDCS197b.jpg

I think it's just the saved picture file in memory on your computer. The pic is right side up here. (thumbs u Mine does that too.

WALTER LANTZ NEW FUNNIES #146 1949

G/VG – Great Andy Panda, Woody Woodpecker, Oswald the Rabbit and more—these are slightly edgier than your standard funny animals or maybe I just read too much into them. Still, I love these and can read ‘em all day. $1

a6f6b5fc-ff5c-42a4-a3c5-784cb18450e2.jpg

NEWFUNNIES146b.jpg