• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Only one book left - X-men 8 - was $85! was also $55! now $45... NOW SOLD!

21 posts in this topic

So, here we go....

Rules:

1. No Probies or Shame-makers

2. Shipping is at cost, around $5.75 for priority 2-3 day...

3. I'll ship out of the country, but there are no refunds/returns for out-of-country shipments because I can't guarantee what happens at border crossing or in international post offices....

4. Paypal, check, or money order... or cash in person if you want to come on by...

5. I'm one of the good guys on the board (at least in my own mind), and there at least a handful of boardies who will speak well of me as I've sold AF15, Showcase 4, WW 1, and others via the boards...

6. First :takeit: gets it (by thread or PM, as determined by time stamp).

7. Reasonable offers welcome, especially for multiple books.

Only 1 book left, and let's get it sold - X-men 8 - $55 (see top of page 2)

About the books....

We've got a set of early X-men, being sold individually (but if you want more than one, have at them)...

These books are all from an OO collection, and present very well for the grade. They have great colors - very rich.

I bought these from the boards a while back from NickelSpot, and am reusing his photos to avoid damaging the books (NickelSpot, if that's not cool with you, just let me know... I sent a PM to you as well...)

All are complete and unrestored.

Here's a list - details to follow:

X-men 2 (3.0) $275

X-men 3 (4.0) $200

X-men 4 (4.5) $550 - recent sales include 2.5 for $450, 3.5 for $499. 5.0 $719

X-men 5 (2.0) $100

X-men 6 (5.5) $275

X-men 7 (2.0) $65

X-men 8 (3.0) $85

I have kept the grades consistent with NickelSpot's assessment, but IMHO books are about 1/2 a grade higher than the listed grade...

Here's the set:

101_6565_zpsaf8b11bc.jpg

X-men 4

4.5 Presents just beautifully. You won't be disappointed. Held down by some splitting on spine, cover pulled on the back cover, cover still attached.

$550 (recent sales include 2.5 for $450, 3.5 for $499. 5.0 $719)

X-men4A_zps78b70870.jpg

X-men4B_zps33bf15ed.jpg

Tomorrow or Saturday I'll add in an early TTA and an early Avengers, and see if I get any additional interest...

In the meantime, all X-men books still currently available... I'm most surprised the X-men 4 is still around...