• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buck Rogers, Disney, and EC's -- slabbed. (some Gaines) - recap on pg 6

69 posts in this topic

New Years Day ---- Going back to school sale.

I'm now enrolled in a Masters program and as such need to raise some funds.

All books priced in $ USD.

Shipping from Toronto to US or Canada is $15

I will ship (usually by FedEX ground) within 3 days of receiving payment by paypal.

I'll take it posted in thread trumps any PMs.

If you post an "I'll Take It" in a PM, I will try to promptly post in thread that the book is no longer available -- but again the thread trumps PMs.

--- If a scan is not yet available in my listing it is ok to post "ON HOLD - Pending Scan".

No returns on these CGC books. Back cover scans available upon request.

I will package and box well so that the books will be well protected.

And for a twist..... the first 4 buyers get 10% off of their highest price book - including Gaines books

thanks for looking - and H A P P Y N E W Y E A R !

Four Color 313 CGC 4.5 Off-white pages Canadian edition. Mickey Mouse in The Mystery of the Double-Cross Ranch.

Goofy & Minnie Mouse appearance. $25

Four Color 1051 CGC 9 From the Random House Archives. Off-white to white pages.

File copy. Donald in Mathmagic Land. $225

Four Color 1083 CGC 8 Off-white pages File copy. Murphy Anderson art. $45

Four Color 1198 CGC 8 White pages White Mountain. Donald in Mathmagic Land. $125

Four Color 1293 CGC 9.2 Off-white to white pages File copy. Elmer Fudd. $75

Four Color Comics (Series 1) 16 CGC 2.5 "Minor amount of color touch on cover. Moderate amount of tape on cover, interior cover & pages.Off-white to white pages"

1st Mickey Mouse comic book. ìMickey Mouse Outwits the Phantom Blot Mini Mouse and Pluto cameo. Merrill de Maris story. Floyd Gottfredson & Ted Thwaites art. $830

----- this one is hard one for me to price... I paid much-much more for it from a Sparkle City auction years ago, and was thrilled to get this which at the time was a grail. I since have picked up a coverless... -

5th-Xerox348_Page_28_zps1ac0c9e7.jpg

Uncle Scrooge 5 CGC 7.5 Off-white to white pages "Donald Duck, Gyro Gearloose, Huey, Dewey, and Louie appearance.

Carl Barks story, cover and art." $220

Uncle Scrooge 6 CGC 6.5 Cream to off-white pages "Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie appearance.

Carl Barks story, cover and art." $165

Uncle Scrooge 35 CGC 6.5 Cream to off-white pages Carl Barks cover and story. $40

Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 74 CGC 5 Cream to off-white pages Carl Barks story. Walt Kelly cover. Carl Barks art. $65

Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 93 CGC 7 Cream to off-white pages

Carl Barks and Gil Turner story and art. Ralph Heimdahl and Don Gunn art. Walt Kelly cover $75

Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 97 CGC 7 Cream to off-white pages Carl Barks story and art. Walt Kelly cover. $45 '

Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 118 CGC 8 Off-white pages Walk Kelly cover. Paul Murry art $60