• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Hog's purging of undercopies - 20% off all remaining books (See page 5)

49 posts in this topic

Star Lord Lot - Marvel Preview 4 - First Star Lord (VG+ / F-), 11 (VG+), 14 (VG-), 15 (G+ Sticker on cover)

$190

4 could use a dry cleaning but in pretty good condition. 11 is the Heinlein variant. 15 has a price tag on the cover – it may come off but I haven’t tried.

MPV4a.jpg

MPV4b.jpg

MPV11a.jpg

MPV11b.jpg

MPV14a.jpg

MPV14b.jpg

MPV15a.jpg

MPV15b.jpg

I'm closing this out tomorrow - 20% off everything that's left

If anyone has any interest in:

• Flash 121, $40 w/ additional 20% off
  • Sgt. Fury Annual 1, $40 w/ additional 20% off
  • Star Lord 4, 11, 14, 15 lot, $190 w/ additional 20% off
  • Marvel Super-Heroes #18 $189 w/ additional 20% off

throw me an offer, or :takeit:

Flash 121 (VG+)

$60 $55 $50 $40

I’m trying to offer this competitively - GPA is all over the place because this is offered so seldom. It really is a very pretty copy. There are very few ticks on the spine, some stress around the staples but they are very firm. The biggest issue is the right upper corner. Looks to have been dropped at some point.

flash121a.jpg

flash121b.jpg

:takeit:at 20% off

Flash 121 (VG+)

$60 $55 $50 $40

I’m trying to offer this competitively - GPA is all over the place because this is offered so seldom. It really is a very pretty copy. There are very few ticks on the spine, some stress around the staples but they are very firm. The biggest issue is the right upper corner. Looks to have been dropped at some point.

flash121a.jpg

flash121b.jpg

:takeit:at 20% off

Thank you! That's a pretty book in hand, ^^

I think you miswrote your asking price for the MSH #18, on the listing page is $120… hm

Man - that's the way to run a sale! You're right. My spreadsheet was wrong and it was late.

$120 w/20% but I think the book is sold. Because of the mix-up I'm going to put it on hold for this morning. If I don't hear back by this afternoon, I'll open it back up at that price.