• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - THANKS FOR THE SALES, SEE YA NEXT TIME!

56 posts in this topic

Happy New Year, all!

Been in a bit of a buying frenzy lately, so I need to clear out a bit of space... so I thought I'd offer up some deals on some modern Marvel series, and lots. Because I was doing bulk lots like this I decided to go with photos, but please let me know if you need/want scans of any books.

All books are AT LEAST VF/NM ... they're all OO books.

Payment: Paypal only please.

Shipping: Domestic priority USPS shipping will be $6 for anything 10 books or less (not much here, though), or $12 for anything over that. International shipping will be at cost.

I reserve the right to not sell to anyone on the naughty lists. My books, my rules!

Oh and :takeit: in the thread trumps all.

Hopefully you'll find some nice bargains in here... looks like about 25 lots total. Depending on sales through the weekend I could dig up a few more.

Thanks,

Frank

Spider-Man: Reign (complete series) 1-4: $10

Issue #1 is the rare variant black costume cover

imagejpg6-2.jpg

:takeit: at 20% off. (Waiting for you to add more stuff :taptaptap: )

Spider-Man: Reign (complete series) 1-4: $10

Issue #1 is the rare variant black costume cover

imagejpg6-2.jpg

:takeit: at 20% off. (Waiting for you to add more stuff :taptaptap: )

^^

The sound of crickets in the thread (and being lazy lol) was a decided motivation against adding more. Kinda wanted to sell at least 1/2 of that or see what people wanted before I pulled more stuff.

Any requests? I don't have the Civil War or Front Line Series (sold them recently) but most other Marvel "events". Plus runs on other Avenger titles.

More series, sets, and groups coming at 3 PM EST

But if I get a popcorn from 5 separate people, I'll start listing at 2 PM (shhh)

This is just to see who reads the threads and not just the headlines!

Ok I'll get going momentarily... and since we're kicking off the weekend.... I'll price nothing higher than $10 (I'm doing this all on the fly).

The 20% discount still applies for all the older lots, but not for these going forward.