• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World New Orleans- January 8-10, 2016

63 posts in this topic

Con just finished but we have the dates for next year! Same week, which is amazing, that way I can enjoy of a great Con before school starts.

Hoping to go again since I had a great time this weekend.

That's excellent news, it's a perfect weekend to head down before holiday break is over. Already planning next year!

Looking to go next year. Are there a lot of comic dealers? Good selection? Never been to a con like this before.

There are more comic dealers at NO than a typical Wizard show, I'd wager. Many of the larger dealers will do this show, as its a pretty nice excuse to visit NO. I enjoy going, even though I usually only go for about two or three hours on Saturday, as it gives me a good excuse to take the wife to NO for a post-holiday weekend trip before school starts back up.

Here's hoping theat if they do cancel shows this one survives. One of my faves.

I enjoy it too. I don't think they get a lot of January competition, and the attendance is always healthy for this show. I think Indy, Raleigh, ABQ, those types of shows are in danger.

this show will be great. Not wizard or anything but the town is awesome.

NO is awesome, January is a good time to be there because the weather is typically quite mild, and a really good group of quality dealers tend to set up there for those reasons. I've always enjoyed my trips to this show.