• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Killer Copper Age keys, some nice HG, and classic covers.

44 posts in this topic

Not to go off tangent, but someday, someone will be browsing old sales threads and that Supes/Bats Annual #4 price is going to look dirt cheap.

A great book IMO and I think everyone should own a copy. Love me some Batman Beyond.

Those BA #12's are tempting...

Not to go off tangent, but someday, someone will be browsing old sales threads and that Supes/Bats Annual #4 price is going to look dirt cheap.

A great book IMO and I think everyone should own a copy. Love me some Batman Beyond.

Those BA #12's are tempting...

Posting more in a sec.

Can I see a back scan of copy C

Back cover scans for C and D will be posted tomorrow. We purchased seven copies and I didn't realize I took three home and Pat has A-D.

I was wondering if the well was ever gonna dry up. Nice books

Back cover scans for C and D will be posted tomorrow. We purchased seven copies and I didn't realize I took three home and Pat has A-D.

Can I take it pending scan?

Can I take it pending scan?

Yes and he'll have the scan up tomorrow night when he gets home.