• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic new offering on eBay....feels like Friday to me!

45 posts in this topic

Bah... I've seen better.

Some guy offered over the holidays to keep others in their thoughts and think positive or negative thoughts toward a winning bidder's target at the winning bidder's discretion.

Aww, now the mystery will be taken out of it for him! :)

not sure. so far the convo is ////

me:

Dear daveysellsit,

in case you are wondering why you have so many watchers on this item, there is a thread in comics general about it.

- 01thedude

reply:

Dear 01thedude,

what does that mean???

- daveysellsit

my new response:

Dear daveysellsit,

just thought you might be a member of the CGC message forum -- we are all comic collectors there and someone posted a link to this item because they found it amusing that someone would sell old bags.

here's the link if you want to see it....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8304747#Post8304747

- 01thedude

A new frontier for sure... Now I know what to do with my old backer boards :idea:

Make sure it's the older discolored, yellow-shaded ones. Retro collectors love those

I'm selling backer boards with the reverse images of the back covers of BA #12 and NM #98 acid burned into them.

$150 each.

it's a steal.

me:

Dear daveysellsit,

in case you are wondering why you have so many watchers on this item, there is a thread in comics general about it.

- 01thedude

reply:

Dear 01thedude,

what does that mean???

- daveysellsit

my new response:

Dear daveysellsit,

just thought you might be a member of the CGC message forum -- we are all comic collectors there and someone posted a link to this item because they found it amusing that someone would sell old bags.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8304747#Post8304747

- 01thedude

That is hilarious :D

You're a good soul 01thedude :foryou:

me:

Dear daveysellsit,

- 01thedude

reply:

Dear 01thedude,

what does that mean???

- daveysellsit

my new response:

Dear daveysellsit,

- 01thedude

Dear 01thedude,

OHH. Ok. I don't do the forums so hadn't heard. Yes was wondering why all the sudden that item had so many people look at it. Thanks for the info, that was nice of you to let me know and explain it to me. Have a good one!

- daveysellsit