• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silk appreciation thread - ongoing series

669 posts in this topic

I had an interesting conversation with an employee at one of the LCS' in town, as I was picking up a copy of the 2nd print of Silk #1 - he said that while everyone ordered more of Spider-Gwen, Silk seemed to be actually selling as well as S-G. He made a point to say that they still have a stack of S-G #1 on the racks.

Which they do, at cover price. He didn't point out that they also have a stack of Silk #1 1st prints on the rack, priced at $12.99.

:doh:

-slym

I had an interesting conversation with an employee at one of the LCS' in town, as I was picking up a copy of the 2nd print of Silk #1 - he said that while everyone ordered more of Spider-Gwen, Silk seemed to be actually selling as well as S-G. He made a point to say that they still have a stack of S-G #1 on the racks.

Which they do, at cover price. He didn't point out that they also have a stack of Silk #1 1st prints on the rack, priced at $12.99.

-slym

Not bad! Has her first appearance maintained or dropped recently? I see a raw ASM 4 at my LCS for $20.

-slym

Not bad! Has her first appearance maintained or dropped recently? I see a raw ASM 4 at my LCS for $20.

the ASM 4 (regular cover) has pretty much maintained around $20