• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silk appreciation thread - ongoing series

669 posts in this topic

The Campbell Variants are 5000 for the color 3000 for the BW and 1500 for the Rev Neg respectively I believe.

At that print number for the normal cover that would put the Ramos 1:25 variant at 4700 copies roughly.

I wonder how the cover of Silk 3 will go over with the Feminist crowd.

the expression CAT FIGHT sounds very sexist...wonder if there's time to get it pulled.

When is someone going to find a pair and say who cares we're putting it out there. If you don't like it don't buy it.

I’ve just read my ASM #4 and found if thoroughly bad. Guys, what do you like about this story?

The whole "Original Sin" is an all-time low in poorness and stupidity, but even this specific idea does not make any sense to me, even in chronological terms. When Silk was supposed to get bitten by the spider? The same day as Peter? Then she should be a mature woman, maybe younger than Peter but surely not a young girl.

And the dialogue is pretty embarassing as well, aside from the fact nothing makes sense of what has been done with Spidey in many years, but that’s another matter…