• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silk appreciation thread - ongoing series

669 posts in this topic

Sorry if this was discussed...

Was there a common production error on issue 3? I googled it, but I can't find anything. My copy was really thick and looked odd. It turns out it has a bunch of doubled up pages to the point the staple didn't even make it through. It took me a minute to figure out how to read it with the doubled pages. Was this common?

PS: I'm reading both Spider-Gwen and Silk. I'm enjoying both,but I think Silk is the better title though. I like the art and I'm more intrigued by Cindy's story and supporting cast. It helps she is a hockey player. I'm thinking this might be a title my daughter would like.

I wouldn't pay that much for an 11 ....and why even mention white pages, it's a recent modern of course the pages are white. He doesn't want to sell it at all, just seeing what interest there is.

What is a reasonable price given a 9.8 can be had for $99 or less?

Problem is the regular cover of Amazing 4 is a great big ? in regards to speculation....if she got an artist that drew her more grown up I think she'd be taking off a lot quicker.

If this comic were one of the variants then a $1k+ is possible but I can't see this one breaking $1k. Won't know anything until he drops it as an auction or someone makes what he considers a reasonable offer.

I could get into the AF 15 club with $8k....

What is a reasonable price given a 9.8 can be had for $99 or less?

Problem is the regular cover of Amazing 4 is a great big ? in regards to speculation....if she got an artist that drew her more grown up I think she'd be taking off a lot quicker.

If this comic were one of the variants then a $1k+ is possible but I can't see this one breaking $1k. Won't know anything until he drops it as an auction or someone makes what he considers a reasonable offer.

I could get into the AF 15 club with $8k....

+1

9.9 Spider Verse 2 variant went for $4500. This ASM #4 is a regular cover. If your going to spend $8,000 or even $1000 get a key with staying power that has proven itself over time. Don't get caught up in the new character/book hype.

Really big fan of the character, heres to hoping Marvel has bigger plans for her in the future. I would assume so since some Marvel executive or whoever sent that letter months earlier about the popularity of Silk.

Dumb question:

Post Secret Wars, does this current ongoing series end? Do ALL current series end post Secret Wars regardless of what issue number they are on?