• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silk appreciation thread - ongoing series

669 posts in this topic

Marvel is really falling flat on its face with their art selection of late. We don't want cartoony or any artsy abstract kind of illustration. What happened to art like John Byrne, Neal Adams, George Perez, Jim Lee, and more of that ilk.

Money man. Good art costs cash.

I've been noticing more sales interest in Silk...not sure why the sudden uptick.

You HYPE BEAST you. Caught you trying to pump and dump regular covers of Silk?!?!?! lol

IDK where you are getting your data from, comichron doesn't show an increase, rather a downturn in numbers.

#1 57,140

#2 38,356

#3 33,102

#4 26,786

I did just find that there were no variants for the "Silk Spider-Man Spiderfly Effect #1" other than the Fried Pie variant by Siya Oum. Infinite comic originally, so I guess there were a lot of readers prior to print issue release.

I think this may be one to watch, especially with Siya Oum getting a lot more exposure. She may need her own "Appreciation Thread" too.

tumblr_o1d59b15zZ1ujfiv2o1_1280.jpg

I've been noticing more sales interest in Silk...not sure why the sudden uptick.

You HYPE BEAST you. Caught you trying to pump and dump regular covers of Silk?!?!?! lol

IDK where you are getting your data from, comichron doesn't show an increase, rather a downturn in numbers.

#1 57,140

#2 38,356

#3 33,102

#4 26,786

I did just find that there were no variants for the "Silk Spider-Man Spiderfly Effect #1" other than the Fried Pie variant by Siya Oum. Infinite comic originally, so I guess there were a lot of readers prior to print issue release.

I think this may be one to watch, especially with Siya Oum getting a lot more exposure. She may need her own "Appreciation Thread" too.

tumblr_o1d59b15zZ1ujfiv2o1_1280.jpg

I didn't mean comichron sales but interest from the end user....probably an anomaly but I saw an uptick in Amazing Spidey 4 sales.