• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Tales from the Crypt episodes...

7 posts in this topic

Anyone know where I can find episodes of HBO's Tales from the Crypt on DVD or VHS? I have looked on eBay and there are several sellers with the complete series on DVD, but I have gotten burned in the past buying this stuff (video/audio quality is a big issue). Anyone have any for sale or has anyone bought them off the Bay and can vouch for quality? LMK....

Also, anyone know if episodes are replayed anytime? I think I have seen them on Sci-Fi, but not sure.

Anyone know where I can find episodes of HBO's Tales from the Crypt on DVD or VHS? I have looked on eBay and there are several sellers with the complete series on DVD, but I have gotten burned in the past buying this stuff (video/audio quality is a big issue). Anyone have any for sale or has anyone bought them off the Bay and can vouch for quality? LMK....

Also, anyone know if episodes are replayed anytime? I think I have seen them on Sci-Fi, but not sure.

Yeah, there bootleggs, nicely done though with menu too.

When do you want them by? I can probably get you a set but its gonna take some time...pm me

The menus look like this

tales02.jpg

The quality is 8.0-8.5 out of 10

tales03.jpg