• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Gwen vs Silk

Spider-Gwen vs Silk (Five Years From Today)  

306 members have voted

1. 1. Spider-Gwen vs Silk (Five Years From Today)

168 posts in this topic

until she wears the costume...she's a nobody and doesn't count.

As of now yes, however if she becomes a major character down the road, that will change. For instance CGC differentiates Carol Danvers (Marvel Super-Heroes 13) from Ms. Marvel (Ms. Marvel 1) and Jason Todd from Robin.

I could see that on some books but the print run on #1 is over 532,000 copies.

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2014/2014-04.html

It will never be worth more than cover imo.

Odd, I said the same thing when New Mutants #98 come out over 25 years ago but here we are now. hm

lol

This has nearly twice the run of that book but I'll be sure to check back in 20 years lol

until she wears the costume...she's a nobody and doesn't count.

As of now yes, however if she becomes a major character down the road, that will change. For instance CGC differentiates Carol Danvers (Marvel Super-Heroes 13) from Ms. Marvel (Ms. Marvel 1) and Jason Todd from Robin.

I could see that on some books but the print run on #1 is over 532,000 copies.

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2014/2014-04.html

It will never be worth more than cover imo.

Odd, I said the same thing when New Mutants #98 come out over 25 years ago but here we are now. hm

NM98 was prolly a 10th of that figure.. Plus these were different times.. 50,000 copies back in the early 90s were like 8,000 copies today..wheres half a million copies TODAY are, well, a serious environmental protection violation

I should have read this before I commented. doh!

I think NM 98 probably had a print run in the 200,000's. Even if ASM #1 were that, I wouldn't hold my breath. 2c

I don't think you can go wrong with either of the 2 but I think I would rather have 6 or 7 ASM #4 vs 1 copy of EoSV #2 if I was buying in at today's values. Buying both the day the came out, it would seem EoSV #2 is the winner by a landslide...so far. lol