• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your favorite comic book movie trailer (fan-based or studio)

34 posts in this topic

Don't really get into fan made stuff unless they hit it big and I'm directed to it (like Trachtenberg). With that in mind, I think I've come to the conclusion that Snyder can cut (or at least final ok) the mess out of a trailer (even though I'm not too into his actual films).

The Watchmen trailer with the Smashing Pumpkins song was BOSS. His second Man of Steel poster was great too.

Deadpool Comic Con trailer was ill too.

It's not comics, but I think no trailer ever has given me more chills than Force Awakens. That classic Star Wars music kicks in on that first scene with the downed Star Destroyer in the background, going to Vader's breathing under Luke's voice over.

A new fan film has released its first trailer in hopes of gaining steam for its Kickstarter campaign.

Batman: Death of a City is a non-profit fan-fiction short film depicting the violence and depravity that plagues Gotham City. Over the course of one long hellacious night Jim Gordon and his partner Harvey Bullock investigate a series of grisly murders infecting Gotham. As they dig down deeper into the depths of horror the pair of hard-nosed detectives discover the return of one of the city’s most infamous criminals, Andrea Beaumont AKA Phantasm!