• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

115 posts in this topic

America at War (Fireside) 6.0 (solid copy; blunted cnrs, surface & edge wear; sm stains uppr-spine fc & tp edge bc; sm chip lwr-l crnr bc; ink spray btm edge) $20.00

:takeit:

^^ Many thanks! The freebie is yours, a lot of great reading indeed. (thumbs u

Thread Recap

More to come. Meanwhile, lots of great books still available.

Thanks to everyone for taking a look. :)

Page 1

Lois Lane 106 6.5 $55.00

Page 2

Fantastic Four 76 6.5 $20.00

Page 3

Fantastic Four 83 7.0 $20.00

Fantastic Four 85 6.5 $15.00

Fantastic Four 95 8.5 $30.00

Our Army at War 211 9.0 $45.00

Our Army at War 217 8.0 $25.00

Our Army at War 218 8.5 $35.00

Page 4

The Amazing Spider-Man (Fireside) 9.0 $50.00

Doctor Strange (Fireside) 9.0 $50.00

The Fantastic Four (Fireside) 7.0 $25.00

The Incredible Hulk (Fireside) 8.5 $35.00

I'll be posting some over-sized books this evening, that don't quite fit my scanner, so while I take care with the descriptions to compensate, if anyone wants digital pics of any item(s) let me know and I'll be able to get them up tomorrow. (thumbs u

MCI The Amazing Spider-Man 7.5 (structurally 8.5 with strong spine but mod ink transfer fc & bc not all visible in scan; d-shdw top edge bc limits grade) $15.00

ASM-index-fc_zps54b3f2fa.jpg

ASM-index-bc_zps8342df03.jpg

MCI The Avengers (includes the Defenders & Captain Marvel) 6.5 (Adams-c; cb crses ur & br crnrs fc; rubbing along spine bc; partial cb crse ul crnr bc) $10.00 SOLD

Avg-index-fc_zps0cfba218.jpg

Avg-index-bc_zps71b7c32b.jpg

MCI The Avengers (includes the Defenders & Captain Marvel) 6.5 (Adams-c; cb crses ur & br crnrs fc; rubbing along spine bc; partial cb crse ul crnr bc) $10.00

And free Strange Tales index?

MCI The Mighty Thor 7.5 (spine and light edge wear; hard cb impact btm spine; sm stains bc) $15.00

(worship) Many thanks. The ST Index freebie is all yours. (thumbs u

The X-Men Companion II 6.5 (solid copy; presents better but lateral cb crse upper right edge fc; cb scuffing br fc; crnr blunting; intrvws w Byrne, Claremont & Austin) $10.00

X-Men-Comp-fc_zpsa58a8308.jpg

X-Men-Comp-bc_zpsf6955d9d.jpg

Epic Illustrated Magazine 3 7.5 (a 9.0 fc meets a 6.5 bc due to a 3/8" tear right btm edge bc & a hard impact top spine; some ink transfer bc & production streaks) $20.00 SOLD

Epic-3-fc_zps5d907ab4.jpg

Epic-3-bc_zps2472b685.jpg

I cried when they cancelled Epic. Epic Illustrated was a beautiful run. I discovered the magazine at a time when I was just old enough to begin appreciating the material. Then I was gulping down everything I could get of King, Asimov, Bradbury and Ellison.

I'll always remember it fondly. "Run for the Stars", an Ellison adaptation by Ken Steacy, I will never forget.

A dream died with Epic.

And yes I've been drinking. :sumo:

Epic Illustrated Magazine 3 7.5 (a 9.0 fc meets a 6.5 bc due to a 3/8" tear right btm edge bc & a hard impact top spine; some ink transfer bc & production streaks) $20.00

Epic-3-fc_zps5d907ab4.jpg

Epic-3-bc_zps2472b685.jpg