• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graded Comics... at a yard sale???

5 posts in this topic

Man last time I checked, they sold only slop at yardsales for pennies on the dollar...

Is it just me or does this auction seem to have comic larceny written all over it? foreheadslap.gif

CGG Multiple Auction

Or it could be an angry Girlfriend/Wife getting even. tongue.gif

For not knowing anything about comics, I'm surprised they put a reserve on the auction.

Man last time I checked, they sold only slop at yardsales for pennies on the dollar...

Is it just me or does this auction seem to have comic larceny written all over it? foreheadslap.gif

CGG Multiple Auction

Or it could be an angry Girlfriend/Wife getting even. tongue.gif

For not knowing anything about comics, I'm surprised they put a reserve on the auction.

Yea, he got a heads-up on the worth - for sure. smirk.gif

Well he is a canuck so maybey I might bid on them and then arange personal pickup!

For a Canuck, he doesn't know much about hockey or comics. He's selling a Gretzy rookie that doesn't have rookie anywhere in the text of his ad. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif