• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Incredible Hulk #180 Club!

138 posts in this topic

A Wolverine fan will want both (and 182). I can see where "keys" collectors would just get 181 due to its greater perceived significance and value (and great cover), and not really care about 180 since they'd be pursuing other keys. But, I am firmly in the camp that 180 is the first appearance with no other qualifying adjectives needed.

Yeah, I agree.

I want a #180 slab badly.

#182 not so much, but one day.

Isn't it like him on an airplane or something? I haven't read the story in quite a while.

#180 and #181 had more of an impact on my growing up brain.

Yeah, he only appears on the first story page in 182. All that happens is he gets extracted by helicopter or plane. If you read to the end of 181 you might question whether he was knocked out or killed at then end. 182 just lets us know that he survived to "Bub" another day, and Hulk goes on to battle Hammer and Anvil.

I had a 181 but sold it for chump change as a kid. I never had 180. I do have a 179. Can I start a club? You can feel Wolverine is just hanging in the shadows....

lol

I had 180/181/182 as a kid.

Only my 182 survived :cry:

A Wolverine fan will want both (and 182). I can see where "keys" collectors would just get 181 due to its greater perceived significance and value (and great cover), and not really care about 180 since they'd be pursuing other keys. But, I am firmly in the camp that 180 is the first appearance with no other qualifying adjectives needed.

+1

(thumbs u

Isn't there a way for you to make that giant mural that you have for a sig. line,into a spoiler tag? I'm sorry I'm usually very tolerant of sig lines,but this one is gigantic.Every time you post a smilie or just a word or two that giant thing comes with it,and I just want to rip my hair off the top of my head each time I see it.

:foryou: