• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia is Closed

509 posts in this topic

This time around it's Atlas PCH, crime, and war books, more Raggedy Romance, mostly DC this time, newspaper strip reprints, and a general mix of 40's and 50's books.

I'll put up a big scan of the FC, note anything else I spot, and as always, if you'd like a scan of the back cover I'll be happy to do so.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me and we'll work something out.

:takeit: rules the roost, but PM's, kibitzing, and general tomfoolery are welcome.

$6 Priority flat shipping to the USA, one book or a stack. Canada or overseas to be determined

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ***MUCH*** PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal. If you just GOTTA pay with paypal PM me and we'll work something out.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Thanks to all who have offered good wishes for my buddy Jack, who is improving day by day. We might share another six pack yet!

Hopefully the sale goes well for you, Rick. :foryou:

FYI, typically, when you start a sales thread, you need to have your books ready to go.

Don't be surprised if they shut this down. 2c

Egads!

Just got home, found out I posted this in the wrong thread! This was SUPPOSED to be in the announcements thread!

First book up shortly, hoping to appease the Powers That Be.

Crime Can't Win 8, 1951. Atlas

Solid lower grade copy, small tears lower FC, general wear, light spine roll

Asking $20

AiAesiG.jpg

Crime Can't Win 6, 1951. Atlas

Spine splitting here and there, cover hanging on by the slightest thread, sm piece out BC RH edge, chipping along upper edge. your basic reader copy,

Asking $10 sold!

tHKmcfr.jpg

Hope all goes well! Any JIM, ST, TOS or TTA issues in the mix?

Howdy Ho!

I have a couple of TOS and TTA that will be coming up eventually, including a truly wretched reader copy of TTA 27. Why, it's practically affordable and stuff.

All-True Crime 35, 1949. Marvel/Atlas

Photo cover, and a pretty nice copy. Some minor stains BC, a bit of spine roll.

$25 takes it away!

YauujGu.jpg

All-True Crime 39, 1950. Atlas

Looks great at first glance, flat and clean, tight spine and CF, but there's a small tear upper FC, matching tear upper BC, and the second two leaves have some grey staining/foxing. Sigh...

Yours for $20

c3BAUjh.jpg

All-True Crime 42, 1951. Atlas

Beat but complete, pieces out of BC, corner off FC, cover loose.

FREE with any other issue of All-True Crime CLAIMED!

cL9Bqbb.jpg

All-True Crime 43, 1951. Atlas

Sharp copy, solid VG or maybe a hair better. Flat, clean, tight, good gloss, minor general wear.

Yours for $30

kLhPLiL.jpg

All-True Crime 46, 1951. Atlas

Piece out at lower staple, starts FC and wraps around to BC. Tears at upper staple into BC. Cover loose.

$10 for a reader SOLD!

VgYbRJR.jpg

All-True Crime 47, 1951. Atlas

Sub crease FC, light staining along RH edge FC. Several small pieces of tape inside FC and BC.

Also available, issues 48, 49, 50, 51. Post or PM me.

$12 for this one. SOLD!

kMOLvTE.jpg