• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Venture Bros on Adult Swim
1 1

67 posts in this topic

Adult Swim is airing"All This and Gargantua-2" again tonight so if you missed it the first time now is your chance to catch it.

I just watched last night and I laughed at "F this noise. I'm getting drunk and gambling."

Tonights episode, Mid-Life Chrysalis

Trying to re-live his younger days with "the ladies", Dr. Venture is seduced by Dr. Girlfriend in disguise as part of a Monarch evil plan. Brock learns he has to renew his license to kill.

Surprise! A New Season Of The Venture Brothers

A press release sent out by Adult Swim this morning says that the long-awaited sixth season of The Venture Bros. will premiere on Sunday, January 31, 2016 at midnight ET/PT. Not a special, not a preview. A whole new eight-episode season, the show’s first since 2013. Here’s how Adult Swim describes season 6 in its promotional materials:

Location, Location, Location! Perfectly situated in the heart of New York City, season 6 of The Venture Bros. is a billionaire’s dream come true, offering the discerning buyer top-of-the-line drama and panoramic danger in every direction. Super-scientists, bring your loofah! Relax and unwind from a long day in the lab in your luxurious, spa-like, master bath, where floor-to-ceiling windows offer spectacular views of approaching enemies from every direction. This eight episode, 3 BR, 2 BA stunner comes with its own dedicated robot, plus servants’ quarters for live-in bodyguard.

:whee: