• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Cindy 37

7 posts in this topic

1.0 tops. Why send it to CGC?
Why not? I think it would be safer and look better slabbed. I wouldn't send it walk thru :D

I guess if you like your books slabbed. I tend to think stuff looks better in mylar, but to each their own. I just didn't think it would be worth the expense.

1.0 tops. Why send it to CGC?
Why not? I think it would be safer and look better slabbed. I wouldn't send it walk thru :D

I guess if you like your books slabbed. I tend to think stuff looks better in mylar, but to each their own. I just didn't think it would be worth the expense.

I'd like to eventually sell it as I have upgraded. Its not the kind of book that should be handled as you can see. Its a book that is pretty much all about the cover and rarity. I think to have it CGCed establishes everything but price. That's where I want to be. The buyer in the end is going to be paying it and not me.