• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Z Nation

27 posts in this topic

The series has gotten progressively better if you have not watched it i would suggest not basing any decision on the first episode alone.

This is exactly what I did, watched the first episode and said "no thanks". Now that it's on Netflix and I can binge watch it, I'll give it another shot. (thumbs u

Ditto. The acting in the first episode was very Asylum. I'll try it again and see if it hooks me.

Just finished my "binge" and I'm glad I went back to it. I found it much more enjoyable than I thought I would with just the first episode. The story is rather good.

The series has gotten progressively better if you have not watched it i would suggest not basing any decision on the first episode alone.

This is exactly what I did, watched the first episode and said "no thanks". Now that it's on Netflix and I can binge watch it, I'll give it another shot. (thumbs u

Ditto. The acting in the first episode was very Asylum. I'll try it again and see if it hooks me.

I watched the first epi and that's it, I think it was the zombie baby that turned me off so much. I mean, really? What damage can a toothless zombie baby do?

Might give it another shot if it's on Netflix in Canada

Back in under 2 weeks for Season 2 - Yay!

Saturday on Foxtel is a full season 1 session followed by Zombie Watchtower.

What a great way to spend a long lazy Saturday.

Try Season 1, then tune in to the silliest, funniest and sometimes serious Zombie Show ever made.

For about $1500 per episode, not including 10k's hair gel.

Awesome sauce people, awesome sauce..........

Yup - one week and counting!

Just bloody silly fun.

Can't wait to see who or what Murphy has become........

It's back!

Stupid, silly and downright fun.

Murphy is now a Michael Jackson lookalike, complete with hat and suit (the 80's want you back Murphy!)

Cassandra is dressed like a Thai-Hooker (not cool Murphy, not cool)

Abby and Mack are back... but not as annoying.

Doc and 10k are still kicking.

Warren is still a kick azz role model BBW and mean as hell.

And, boy, can Murphy do some weird shizzle with Zombies - not to mention his unborn uber-foetus......

And no-one leaves a trolley of food behind.....