• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G/S/B Miscellany: CLOSED, THANK YOU!

55 posts in this topic

Hi all -

Bought a lot of books recently and tucked with it were a bunch of books definitely not on my collection radar! So I thought I'd put them up here tonight. Some of this stuff I'd seen before, the Zane Grey titles, some of the humor stuff, but a few titles I'm pretty sure are kind of rare like the "My Secret Affair #1" and some of the stuff (Charlton, etc) is just a bit odd!

Mostly from the early 50's through the late 60's. Only a couple of books from the 70's I'll sprinkle in there. No mainstream superhero stuff this time, sorry. Unless you consider "Judo Master" a mainstream superhero title! Vast majority of these are reader quality books, unless I indicate otherwise.

By the way, these books, as I said, are totally not stuff I'm accustomed to... so if I'm way off on the prices, let me know.. some of them are going to just be out of the blue guesses!

Rules:

Payment: Paypal only please

:takeit: in the thread trumps everything, even PMs.

Shipping: Domestic: $2 for 1-2 books, $6 for 3-9 books, and $12 for 10 or more. International buyers are welcome! Will ship to you at cost. We'll just work it out later by whatever method you're most comfortable.

I've got to scan the books and I promised my son a little video game time, so probably will start posting around 11 PM eastern time tonight.

Thanks!

No Boy or Cheyenne Kid, sorry! Western titles are a few books that I think are part of the Four Color series (they had really high numbers so that's why I think that's what they're called)... then a Western Roundup and a few others.

I'm starting to scan right now...

My Secret Affair #1 1949 Hero Comics - $30

Spine is solid and pages are nice. Could not find ANYTHING on this book other than one roached copy that sold on eBay for a "best offer" less than $30... but that book was awful. So I have no idea what I have here. Maybe someone else does.

SOLD

MySecretAffair1.jpg

Ok, a pause while I go scan and upload another batch...as I said, feel free to PM offers. I'm way out of my depth on these books so if I'm off on the prices let me know. I'd prefer these to go to folks who collect them.