• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G/S/B Miscellany: CLOSED, THANK YOU!

55 posts in this topic

Ok, that's it for tonight...I'll add the rest while I'm snowed in tomorrow morning. Some more western books and some quirky stuff. Hopefully I'll sell some of this stuff in the meantime!

Those of you who have bought from me in the past know that I like to ship books the same day you pay if possible. Well just wanted to say this... anyone paying tomorrow? We're getting 2-3 feet of snow here in Massachusetts, so there'll be no shipping tomorrow. :)

Good night!! Offers welcome on all posted books!

My Secret Affair #1 1949 Hero Comics - $30

Spine is solid and pages are nice. Could not find ANYTHING on this book other than one roached copy that sold on eBay for a "best offer" less than $30... but that book was awful. So I have no idea what I have here. Maybe someone else does.

MySecretAffair1.jpg

I'll take it

My Secret Affair #1 1949 Hero Comics - $30

Spine is solid and pages are nice. Could not find ANYTHING on this book other than one roached copy that sold on eBay for a "best offer" less than $30... but that book was awful. So I have no idea what I have here. Maybe someone else does.

MySecretAffair1.jpg

I'll take it

^^

Shrevvy, you're welcome to the free copy of Gang Busters #67 if you want it... or if you want to wait, I'll probably post a few other free options when I add more books later today. They'll just all be "first come, first served."

But you get one if you claim one, as the first purchaser.

By the way all... we've already got 2 feet of snow here... and still going!

Latest report is 29.7 inches of snow..but we still have power and internet, so as long as those things are working it'll still be way too early to even think about going outside and trying to clean this up, so I'll post the remainder of the books at around noon eastern time today!

If I see 3 popcorns (from different people lol) or a purchase before then, I'll start earlier!

:popcorn:

Here at the other end of Mass, it's lighter than predicted. Looks like less than a foot, but I haven't been out in it yet.

Any more Fox romance?

Only other Romance is a copy of Young Love from the 60s, and I think I'm going to make it a freebie for someone who makes a purchase. I'm pretty sure of that. Lining things up right now and taking some guesses at some prices. lol

Young Love #66 1968 DC - FREE to anyone who makes a purchase (must be claimed - limit one freebie per purchaser)

Writing inside of book - See the girl on the front page with writing on her face? On her story inside - there's writing on her face everytime she appears too. Someone REALLY didn't like her!

YoungLove66.jpg

House of Yang #2 1975 Charlton - $5 NOW $2

One of the few books from the 1970s, but it was in the lot, and it was an odd book so I thought I'd throw it in here. The other two are #1s of odd books, at least. And those are Marvel and DC's.

HouseofYang2.jpg