• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A Little Stack of Super High Grade GA!

23 posts in this topic

I recently picked up six incredible looking, very high grade GA books! They have not been pressed to my knowledge.

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail to anywhere in the USA is $8 for first book and $1 for each additional. Paypal only please.

:takeit: wins, but feel free to send an offer!

Books coming up.,, :cool:

The condition on these is utterly INSANE!!!!

My goodness, do you have a time machine? They are spectacular.

The condition on these is utterly INSANE!!!!

My goodness, do you have a time machine? They are spectacular.

Seriously. And just think how many of these were instantly shredded by kids after they were purchased off the stands. Crazy .

Thanks for the kind words guys! It definitely does look like they were purchased with help of a time machine. In person, they look even better than they do on the computer as the colors are all so vibrant and the covers present so well--no indentations or anything like that. The page quality is quite nice and fairly consistent at "off-white". Not a hint of brittleness.

I don't know the back history on how these books were acquired from the store that I purchased them. When I was there, the owner of the store wasn't in. I asked the young lady who was there if she knew anything about their history. She believed that they came from a recent collection, but that's about all I got as she said she wasn't present during their acquisition. The only information I can provide is the geography from where I purchased them which was southern California--Burbank to be exact. The store is called House of Secrets. It's actually one of the best (if not the THE BEST) comic book stores I've ever visited and I've visited A LOT of stores in promoting my conventions in various states. The store is exceptionally well kept, very clean, colorful, exciting. It is exactly how a comic store should be run in my opinion (evident as it was packed in there). It has a great mix of current titles, original artwork & prints and vintage books. To be honest, I was in a rush when I purchased these, so I didn't get to go through anywhere near the full extent of their vintage inventory. I just didn't have the time.

If you're in the Los Angeles area, you might want to give House of Secrets a visit and tell them Stephen from the Los Angeles Comic-Con sent you. ;)