• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VCC This Weekend!

120 posts in this topic

I want to see lots of booths will cool stuff. New stuff, and old stuff. Comic not offered before, or that are not offered often. from GA to modern

No empty booths (why reserve if you might not make it. Just add the booth behind the next when ready)

Please add international option! Thank you.

This is a cool event so to all those sellers out there. Open a booth and come get our money!

Its very rare that a seller doesn't do at least okay at the VCC.

Whats nice is they used to review your listings after the sale to help you out the next time. I remember my first VCC many years ago I didn't do as well as expected. I changed my listings based on there advice and greatly increased my sales the 2nd time.

sounds intriguing. i'll set up a booth.

If you are setting up a booth I'll definetely be there. You have taken over the mantle of top VCC seller now that Greggy has bowed out.

sounds intriguing. i'll set up a booth.

If you are setting up a booth I'll definetely be there. You have taken over the mantle of top VCC seller now that Greggy has bowed out.

Greggy will forever be #1. teaser trailer of my booth in the announcement thread.

I'm on the hunt for 90's comics as always, hoping to see some runs to fill in a few voids

Then there is the early 80's -90's Xmen and Spiderman's that I love to see

I also love the varied independents like Dark Horse and Cerebus.

VCC is a lot of fun.

Would like to see more slabs though. Last few times, there weren't much that I noticed.

After some thumbnail panic - most of the scans are in and working on my listings. I have a ton of modern mini series listed - hopefully priced to sell (I have just way to many of these) - as well as a section of silver/bronze.

Note to all using photobucket - make sure your file names do NOT have spaces - this throws off the thumbnails.

May throw in a moderns section as well - but I do not want the page to be tooooo cluttered.

I'm on the hunt for 90's comics as always, hoping to see some runs to fill in a few voids

Then there is the early 80's -90's Xmen and Spiderman's that I love to see

I also love the varied independents like Dark Horse and Cerebus.

VCC is a lot of fun.

Would like to see more slabs though. Last few times, there weren't much that I noticed.

Problem is slabs never do well at the VCC. A couple big ticket books get sold but very few. High grade raw books are king.