• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soft-Serve's Bronze Sale.. .. CLOSED

137 posts in this topic

Tales of Suspense - #42 - F/GD (4TH Iron Man app)- Guide is $40....I'll take $35 :news:SOLD

Spine roll, 1/2" spine split lower, 8" tear cover wrap (4" either side of spine, under bottom staple), 4" tear through 1st 4 pages, no popped staples. Even so, I still love this book, and am reluctant to let it go.... :(

Wonder Comics #15 - PR - I paid $100....I'll Take $70 :news:SOLD

Super fresh copy, flat and lovely

Despite the obvious problems, this book looks great in Mylar. It is missing its staples, and the 17th & 18th pages (as counted as single pieces of paper, but cut out clean. Affects story) Yeah, that's a bummer, but let's face it, nobody buys this book for the inside..... (also, for what it's worth, it look like there is some paper stuck to her legs, and possibly removable...)

Anyway, still a great price to own arguably the best GGA Schomberg cover after Startling 49...

ZAP #0 - 2nd Print - VG/FN I paid $150.....I'll take $125 @40% off =$75

Not GA, but a rare 2nd print of Crumb's early work. Zap #0 was supposed to be #1, but the art was stolen. Crumb published #1 with new art. Later, he discovered Xerox's of the intended #1, reinked them, and released this comic, #0.

DSCF1473_zps925060bd.jpg

Zap0-b_zps3c65f683.jpg