• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SILVERAGEDREAMS ONGOING PRESSING AND CLEANING THREAD / INVESTING / CGC SUBBING !

41 posts in this topic

The ASM #129 does not appear to be pressed properly. The cover is wavy and flares out. It should lay flat. Also, there still is a noticeable dent. Sorry, but it looks like an amateur press job IMHO.

If you're using this forum to tout your pressing service, I think you need to show better results.

As an FYI this old asm129 5.5 , results in .... 6.5 Blue label pics from customer when he gets it back in a couple days

Waiting on my Foom #15 to see the NOTES if they added Ms. Marvel and Capt. Britain Cameo per my request. should have it in hand this week ! i know i scored a 9.6 1 of 3 on census and highest graded lol out of 7 copies !!! haha im sure the census will go up now.

Waiting on my Foom #15 to see the NOTES if they added Ms. Marvel and Capt. Britain Cameo per my request. should have it in hand this week ! i know i scored a 9.6 1 of 3 on census and highest graded lol out of 7 copies !!! haha im sure the census will go up now.

Yup kinda mad they didnt add it to my label after including the research and note.... they usually come through. o well 9.6 white pages im happy !