• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIlver & Bronze - mostly keys/semi keys; Bats 181,189,Nova, ASM 7, 86, more

101 posts in this topic

I'll be posting several books in the next 15-30 minutes. Scans are uploading now. This will all be silver and bronze books and include some hot issues. Some of the issues are Amazing Spiderman 7, 86, Batman 181, 189, Fantastic Four 53, 67, Nova 1, Our Army at War 151 and a few more. I also have a run of Rawhide Kid 17-32 that I can scan if there is interest.

Payment is by Paypal, check/MO. Shipping is continental US for $5 per order. No int'l shipping at this time. PMs and offers are welcome, but "I'll take it" in thread wins against anything in progress.

Scans to follow...

Ok, these are probably going to be posted a bit randomly. We will start off with a couple Spideys though.

Amazing Spiderman #7 GVG (3.0) - $135 :news:SOLD

Cover is attached at both staples. There are two stains near bottom staple. Nice eye appeal for the grade.

ASM%207%20001_zps0qk4bvyk.jpg

ASM%207%20bc%20002_zpsfzaxdxm1.jpg

Swamp Thing #7 - NM- (9.2) $40

Really nice copy. A couple spine ticks that don't quite break color. Little tick bottom right corner and a non color break bend. Distributor overspray on the bottom of cover

SW%207%20030_zpsesj737vs.jpg

Strange Tales #126 Fr (1.0) - $15 :news:SOLD

Hole punches through comic. Bottom staple pulled at front (bc still attached). Lots of tears and small pieces missing front and back cover. Complete and together though.

ST%203126%20019_zpsrnlbsmjr.jpg

Thor #166 F- (5.0) 2nd Appearance Him (Warlock) - $30

Nice looking issue. What looks like a chip in the upper right corner is a piece folder over. There is a small tear (obviously) but the piece is still attached. I'll let the next owner fold it into place.

Thor%20166%20029_zpspwirrbbw.jpg