• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Fan Days -- October 16-18, 2015

86 posts in this topic

These are apparently the dates, will update with the home page and more info as we go along.

Dallas Fan Days FaceBook page

DCC Home Page

Nearby La Quinta with free shuttle to the ICC (so you don't have to deal with the godawful parking)

EDIT: Apparently this is now a three day show, so I changed the dates to reflect that.

i'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake shake, shake it off

:facepalm:

Sunday is a great day to go to a show, even if you just stop in for a few hours to look for deals. Depending on where you're driving to (our drive is ~350 miles one way) you could hit the show and still get home at a decent hour. Of course, it all depends on your priorities for the weekend, I guess.

This one has been a 3 day since October 2012. The one that is always a 2-Day is the Fan Days in February, f.k.a. SciFi Expo

All these name changes to their shows are so confusing, I thought they were going to call the October show "Dallas Comic Con" and the February one as "Fan Days."

This one has been a 3 day since October 2012. The one that is always a 2-Day is the Fan Days in February, f.k.a. SciFi Expo

All these name changes to their shows are so confusing, I thought they were going to call the October show "Dallas Comic Con" and the February one as "Fan Days."

I was pretty sure that when we got the info in February that the dates were for a two day show. It's possible I misheard.

So when should we expect guest info to start showing up? We're five weeks out from DCC and they haven't bothered to swap out the home page or start talking this show up on Facebook.

Just so everyone knows, they rebranded their shows.

May is Fan Expo Dallas

October is Dallas Comic Con

February is Fan Days

Yes, there will be a February show next year.

There is no May show, it is in June. And these constant rebrandings for these shows are getting a bit silly.

Just so everyone knows, they rebranded their shows.

May is Fan Expo Dallas

October is Dallas Comic Con

February is Fan Days

Yes, there will be a February show next year.

There is no May show, it is in June. And these constant rebrandings for these shows are getting a bit silly.

Completely forgot they changed the date of the big show...that weekend there's Awesome Con DC, Phoenix Cc, WW Philly, Fan Expo Dallas, A-Kon (in Dallas) and I bet there will be more to come...