• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HIT-GIRL and KICK-AZZ 3
1 1

26 posts in this topic

That HIT-GIRL Prequel Might Actually Happen; Followed By KICK-AZZ 3

---------------------

When asked about the possibility of a third Kick- movie, Vaughn said that he hopes to do a Hit-Girl prequel first, and win back the fans that were lost after the absolutely average Kick- 2. He thinks if they can pull that off, then it'll be easier to get Moretz and Aaron Taylor Johnson back to finish the story.

"Do you know what's going to be next if I do it... we've finished plotting it. What we have to do is, we've got to do the FIRST CLASS to the KICK- world. We lost a few fans on Kick- 2. It wasn't as loved as one would've hoped. So we have this idea for a Hit Girl prequel. It's a really strong, really simple prequel where I think we can regain the love and the passion. If that happens, I'm pretty sure I can persuade Aaron and Chloe to come back and finish the story of Kick- with Kick- 3".

---------------------

Love the first movie. Was bored by the second movie. I'm not sure how these would go over now.

Sometimes there should only be one. KickAss was huge in my opinion. A phenomenal film of it's genre. Fresh and new and exciting. I thought the second one ruined it a bit, so I have to block it from my memory.

There's a good reason why they never made Casablanca 2.

I know a few people said it was hard to get into the Spider-Man movies again because KickAss was a Spider-Man grown up version.

KickAss 1 was a masterpiece of superhero film making.

Kick Azz was a little slick to be called that, especially with Cage in it going all H.I. McDunnah.

But, it was a pretty good popcorn movie.

I consider a funnybook masterpiece movie, The Dark Knight or The Crow. Because of the passion, blood sweat and tears they put in them to elevate them into our subconcious.

Glad to see you're alright, it has been a lot of snow hasn't it? I almost killed my blower this morning. lol

That HIT-GIRL Prequel Might Actually Happen; Followed By KICK-AZZ 3

---------------------

When asked about the possibility of a third Kick- movie, Vaughn said that he hopes to do a Hit-Girl prequel first, and win back the fans that were lost after the absolutely average Kick- 2. He thinks if they can pull that off, then it'll be easier to get Moretz and Aaron Taylor Johnson back to finish the story.

"Do you know what's going to be next if I do it... we've finished plotting it. What we have to do is, we've got to do the FIRST CLASS to the KICK- world. We lost a few fans on Kick- 2. It wasn't as loved as one would've hoped. So we have this idea for a Hit Girl prequel. It's a really strong, really simple prequel where I think we can regain the love and the passion. If that happens, I'm pretty sure I can persuade Aaron and Chloe to come back and finish the story of Kick- with Kick- 3".

---------------------

Love the first movie. Was bored by the second movie. I'm not sure how these would go over now.

Sometimes there should only be one. KickAss was huge in my opinion. A phenomenal film of it's genre. Fresh and new and exciting. I thought the second one ruined it a bit, so I have to block it from my memory.

There's a good reason why they never made Casablanca 2.

I know a few people said it was hard to get into the Spider-Man movies again because KickAss was a Spider-Man grown up version.

KickAss 1 was a masterpiece of superhero film making.

Kick Azz was a little slick to be called that, especially with Cage in it going all H.I. McDunnah.

But, it was a pretty good popcorn movie.

I consider a funnybook masterpiece movie, The Dark Knight or The Crow. Because of the passion, blood sweat and tears they put in them to elevate them into our subconcious.

Glad to see you're alright, it has been a lot of snow hasn't it? I almost killed my blower this morning. lol

The point I was trying to make was that these people said KickAss 1 seemed to be a modern retelling of Spider-Man. Kind of like KickAss 1 was the Dark Knight version of Spider-Man.

(thumbs u

btw. The snow was terrible again. It's suppose to be -21 degrees because of wind-chill tomorrow morning. :eek:

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

Kick- first hit theaters back in 2010 and its sequel soon followed in 2013, and fans of the films have been wondering for quite a while if the franchise would be getting a third installment. The first film was helmed by Matthew Vaughn (X-Men: First Class, Kingsman: The Secret Service) who served as a producer on the second movie. Recently, ComicBook.com's Chris Killian took part in a round table with the cast and crew of The King's Man, and Vaughn teased an upcoming Kick- reboot. 

"Oh, you've got a big reboot, a big reboot of Kick- in two years. Big reboot ... It's so f*cking nuts that I can't talk about it. But we've got that ready to go. All the rights revert back in two years and then we're going to reboot it where people will be like, 'He is insane,'" Vaughn revealed. "Not gonna say," he replied when asked if it would be a new cast.