• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed - Invoices sent out in a bit

273 posts in this topic

Hello all! I'm home recovering from the flu bug so I thought I'd sell some books while I'm in bed. And if any of the prices seem way too low it could be the fever taking over. First I'll take it via PM or in the thread wins the books. No HOS or PL members are welcome. I do offer a 100% return policy which includes return shipping if the return was prompted by my error.

Shipping is a flat $5 for all domestic buyers which is a steal since I typically ship all books in a Priority Box. International buyers are always welcome but exact shipping rates will apply ($10 for first book and then $1 per additional book is typical for First Class and double that for Priority). Friendly thread crapping is welcome since buying and selling funny books should be fun. Any other questions - send me a PM.

Send me some flu 1cool.

I made sure to cough on your package so you will be getting some sickness later this week. Hopefully the cold weather will kill any germs on your X-Men.

That Arkham Asylum cover is beautiful! – a pity it’s written by Dan Slott! :insane:

It helps that I got my scanner issues figured out so the new batch of books should look a lot better.

This next one has been pressed and it looks smoking good. I'm really hoping it does not sell so I can see if it comes back as. I've got it down as a 9.4 so its yours for $450.

Sold!