• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed - Invoices sent out in a bit

273 posts in this topic

Man I have been looking for one of those. Just no coin to pay. Someone will snatched it up. I have bought from 1cool, he is a class act and he packs your items extremely well.

Thanks man. Now I wish I would have given you a bigger discount on that X-Men! I do try to make sure the books get there in the same grade they left my hands. Too many high grade books get destroyed by the postal service.

Andrew, you don’t happen to have "normal" Caps (i.e. no Punisher covers… lol ) in high grade from the #220-230 range? There are a few issues that always elude me.

BTW, these are Bronze, hopefully the mods won’t mind… :)

Sorry Claudio - I've got the set of Cap 117 - 119 and these right now.

I didn't check the date on those two but I'll delete them if the mods want. No problem.

Ba 12 take it

Thanks man. Definetely not a trashy buy there. If you get it graded please let me know how it does. Very curious about that one.

A great set to read if you have not done so yet.

Crisis on Infinite Earth 1 - 12 - Half are NMish but the other half are FN ish - $35 for entire set

Crisis%201_zps8cgu2d4z.jpg

Crisis%207_zpsolqg1r8i.jpg

Crisis%209_zpszqp8ughk.jpg