• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Cleveland -- February 26-28, 2016

65 posts in this topic

Got my confirmation that I'm going to be setting up at this show!! And I just checked and Matt Smith of Doctor Who fame has just booked the show. Now if half the people who are booked for NO and Portland come to this show its going to be huge. Can't wait!

Got my confirmation that I'm going to be setting up at this show!! And I just checked and Matt Smith of Doctor Who fame has just booked the show. Now if half the people who are booked for NO and Portland come to this show its going to be huge. Can't wait!

Wizard does seem to have taken another step forward with their guest lists. NO looks really good for the list. And the fact that they've cut several underperforming shows could be really good for ramping up the shows they did keep. :wishluck:

Wow - looks like they booked David Tennant and Rose for shows a little later in the year. Sure would be cool to get a DD 4 signed by Tennant.

Wizard does seem to have taken another step forward with their guest lists. NO looks really good for the list. And the fact that they've cut several underperforming shows could be really good for ramping up the shows they did keep. :wishluck:

You have to take into account that New Orleans is a pretty cool place to go on 'business'. Its a fun party city with plenty to do, lots of eating, sports, music, ocean, and people there like to dress up. Meanwhile, I hear Drew Carey is originally from Cleveland. And its the middle of winter.

Best wishes, Cleveland. Have a great summer. See you next year!

You have to take into account that New Orleans is a pretty cool place to go on 'business'. Its a fun party city with plenty to do, lots of eating, sports, music, ocean, and people there like to dress up. Meanwhile, I hear Drew Carey is originally from Cleveland. And its the middle of winter.

True true but I wouldn't put Portland as one of the places I would want to go in winter and the lineup is very good. NO has a crazy amount of celebrities but if Cleveland ends up getting close to Portland I'd be very happy.

True true but I wouldn't put Portland as one of the places I would want to go in winter and the lineup is very good. NO has a crazy amount of celebrities but if Cleveland ends up getting close to Portland I'd be very happy.

Portland isn't to bad in winter if you don't mind the rain, it's really not that much different than any other time September-June except a little colder with occasional rain. I'm curious if the Evans/Renner/Russo combo will continue and get added to Cleveland, Portland or Madison as additional hype that's not really needed for Civil War. I could have sworn I heard someone say that Renner's last show was Chicago though.

I keep checking every few days and Amy has now been added to go with Matt Smith. And Data of Star Trek fame is also coming along for the ride. This show keeps getting better and better. Now if we can keep having this warm streak it will be great.

Oh - I also saw Groupon was selling Friday only tickets for half price. I think it drops the cost to around $20 so a great way to come see all the activities.

Wow - Living Social is offering $23 tickets to all three days of the Con. They haven't started advertising Matt Smith being there so it may be a good time to grab tickets for cheap. Here is a link to the deal:

Ticket Deal

Wow - Living Social is offering $23 tickets to all three days of the Con. They haven't started advertising Matt Smith being there so it may be a good time to grab tickets for cheap. Here is a link to the deal:

Ticket Deal

It looks like it's just for Friday (unless they change it).

Is Matt Smith there all three days?

Check out times in fine print. Looks like you're right. Only for Friday I think.

It does look like they have some conflicting info on the page. The event date clearly says Friday - Sunday but the times seem to suggest Friday only.

Check out times in fine print. Looks like you're right. Only for Friday I think.

It does look like they have some conflicting info on the page. The event date clearly says Friday - Sunday but the times seem to suggest Friday only.

Same thought I had. Will CGC be there? Got some books to sub, and want to save on shipping costs.