• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

26 posts in this topic

I definitely have one. I am just trying to decide whether I want to post it for sale or not. After all the commotion of Fantastic Four 642 and hearing he was going to be a big part of Secret Wars, I am having a little trouble parting with it.

I have also gotten 3 PM's about it. So if I did post it, it would be hard to figure out who gets it. Typically how does that work? Just put it up and first :take it: gets it? Or do the PM's from yesterday and today trump someone new claiming it? A little new here, so just trying to be clear on the rules.

I have also gotten 3 PM's about it. So if I did post it, it would be hard to figure out who gets it. Typically how does that work? Just put it up and first :take it: gets it? Or do the PM's from yesterday and today trump someone new claiming it? A little new here, so just trying to be clear on the rules.

I would think you would go in the order of inquiry. Whoever asked about it first get's first shot to buy it. That's just my 2-cents worth of IMO.