• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: New Mutants 98

11 posts in this topic

Sorry about the quality of the pictures I do not have access to a scanner. This is my first time posting something like this so please let me know if I did anything I was not supposed to. Thank you for any grades and/or help in advance. There is a ding on under Cable, some dings on the corners, and what appears to be color break by Punisher's leg. I am not sure about any of what I said I am a noob in every sense of the word.

rSxJH8s.jpg

9mN7XyZ.jpg

6ibTGLf.jpg

8vorBTy.jpg

8AAZZu4.jpg

54ZTnaB.jpg

dGLCWxg.jpg

SAnCOEU.jpg

From what I can see if there is just that single larger spine stress I would think it is somewhere + or - from 9.0/9.2 , but cannot see enough detail to really try to pinpoint it any closer. It might help the next time if you try using a lighter background to increase the contrast along the edges.

I know it is hard to tell from the photo but it is just that one stress by Cable and the dings on the corners that you can see in the photos. Sorry I'm a rookie what did you mean by "+ or 9.0/9.2.". Thanks for everyone's help. Should I keep it raw? I think it looks worse in the photo than it does in person but I could be wrong.

I know it is hard to tell from the photo but it is just that one stress by Cable and the dings on the corners that you can see in the photos. Sorry I'm a rookie what did you mean by "+ or 9.0/9.2.". Thanks for everyone's help. Should I keep it raw? I think it looks worse in the photo than it does in person but I could be wrong.

depends on how you store your comics. If you keep the comic raw in a safe area from getting damage and the environment by all means go for it. But, if you want to gamble on this grade and preserve the comic a little better then i would submit it and take my chances on whatever grade they give you. Either way that comic is going to go up in price whatever grade it is.