• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best bought Boris in a while

21 posts in this topic

Ehh lets not rehash that. His pieces have their flaws, sometimes obvious but some of them also have real strengths too. Some of them are very nice. Some not so much.

Ahhhhhhhh, just funnin'. I've got pieces in my collection that are downright hilarious to many. Not usually good to point serious fingers where art is concerned. ;)

True ;) Let me put it this way I would have never bought any borises if I didn't specifically like some of the subject matter (non-Hussein division) that the illustrations were specifically for. Having seen them in person though, and having seen many many other painted illustrations in person for comparison, its clear that his work deserves some respect.

Its sometimes hard to give it to him when the painting in question may have a shirtless guy with a sweet mullet, but its deserved nontheless ;)