• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your 2005 Comic Book Purchases...

109 posts in this topic

btw, I've had a raw PPSM#1 for some time. Everytime I look at it I notice a single spine stress. It really bothers me. Eventually I had to buy a 9.6 copy, just so I knew I had a HG copy.

as long as i have a vf/nm copy of a book, that's really all i need. especially if i'm not planning on slabbing books for resale. a vf/nm copy of any book is great for my colleciton.

This is for all you BRONZE-AGE DC HORROR Collectors out there.

If you continue to show these extremely cool covers, I will be forced to start purchasing some, and that will be extra competition for you.

I already have ENOUGH books on my WANT LIST, so please stop tempting me with these books.

insane.gif

People will laugh at my major purchases so far this year, but these are books that I love and am proud to own.

usm1.jpg

I resisted reading ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN for a long time, but it is a great book. I didn't pay for mine, I got it on the free comicbook day back in '02. wink.gif