• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers Trailer - tweet to unlock

52 posts in this topic

So you've joined the dark side...

All kidding aside this trailer did nothing for me

It's the same scenes we've seen before

Sure there is a little more hulk vs iron man and the vision but people are talking like they've seen the second coming

I'll see the movie but don't understand what the excitement is all about (or any different than the first trailer)

As for Star Wars, maybe I'm too much of a fanboy but I felt more excited with that trailer than any of the avengers trailers combined

That's just me :shrug:

As for the comparisons to DC made not sure why they need to "beat " Marvel

They just need to make a profit is what I want

More money equals more movies

Sure there is a little more hulk vs iron man and the vision but people are talking like they've seen the second coming

I'll see the movie but don't understand what the excitement is all about (or any different than the first trailer)

As for Star Wars, maybe I'm too much of a fanboy but I felt more excited with that trailer than any of the avengers trailers combined

The Star Wars trailer was the embodiment of underwhelming - and I'm a fan.

I agree with comicwiz - most of the responses I saw to the trailer were focused around how the world was going to end because one of the characters wasn't white.

The Star Wars trailer was the embodiment of underwhelming - and I'm a fan.

I agree with comicwiz - most of the responses I saw to the trailer were focused around how the world was going to end because one of the characters wasn't white.

In bold is today's definition meaning they don't show you the entire movie via the previews.

IMO that SW teaser trailer was the best trailer of any movie since 2008's teaser for Batman DK.

Avengers 2 I am sure will be a good movie, but SW is already going to make all you fanboys forget what movies you even saw this coming summer.

It's pretty obvious SW 7 is going to be the 2nd best SW movie of all time. This coming from someone who saw every SW 1-3 trailers/movies and wanted to puke every single time.

The Star Wars trailer was the embodiment of underwhelming :whistle:

If the intention of a trailer is to leave you feeling uninterested it achieved its objective.

The Star Wars trailer was the embodiment of underwhelming :whistle:

If the intention of a trailer is to leave you feeling uninterested it achieved its objective.

+1

You guys are weird. :facepalm:

I like going into movies nowadays and seeing things for the first time and not seeing the whole movie over a preview trailer than trailer 1 2 3 that follows.

I love Avengers and all comic book movies but Star Wars is going to make Avengers part 2 look like a college film production.

It's my wish that both Avengers 2 and the new Star Wars will be great movies.

I was worried about the new Star Wars, as I really didn't enjoy the last three.

I'm not even sure if I sat down and watched all 3 of them since I was let down by the first one.

I believe I caught bits and pieces of the next two while visiting friends, and I wasn't impressed.

-Just my opinion, of course. My friends and their kids really enjoyed those movies.

The trailer for the upcoming Star Wars film looks pretty darn good, and I certainly hope it is.

I'm sure much of what's said on here is just friendly banter, but why the tendency to support one franchise by criticizing the other?

If there aren't enough good things to say about something without resorting to bashing the competition, then what does that suggest?

Anyways, carry on. It's all good ! :D