• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ST183 9.4,DD120,SPIDER-WOMAN 1 (4 9.8's, 9.6's) ALL PRICES LOWERED

17 posts in this topic

Howdy folks,

Just received 12 books back from CGC. Offering these to all boardies today.

Shipping is $9 for up to 3 slabs then depends on weight.

PREFER check or MO, but will take PP if necessary.

:takeit: is the winner as always, pm's welcome but winner would be based on time stamps....so don't wait :whistle:

Will be posting scans when I can get them done, but for now here is the list..

Any questions let me know.

Thanks!

Steve

Strange Tales #183 CGC 9.4 white $30

Strange Tales #183 CGC 9.6 white $45 - SOLD

Daredevil #120 CGC 9.4 white $50

Marvel Spotlight #28 CGC 9.6 white $$250 - SOLD

Spider-Woman #1 4 @ 9.8 white $150 each -1 SOLD

Spider-Woman #1 2 @ 9.6 white $55 each

Well its obviously not fixed and now probably won't have anything till Monday...soooo if anyone wants scans, either pm me or reply in the thread with your email address and I can send you the scans.

SR

What service are you using? Imgur works like charm. Free, super easy to use. And Strange Tales 183 is hard to find in high grade, at least when I was looking for it. It's a reprint issue, but completionists should grab these. I looked for months to find a decent copy, and wound up with several "not quites".

What service are you using? Imgur works like charm. Free, super easy to use. And Strange Tales 183 is hard to find in high grade, at least when I was looking for it. It's a reprint issue, but completionists should grab these. I looked for months to find a decent copy, and wound up with several "not quites".

I have them in my business website and use Hoster.com as my webhost...I think they did some kind of update which is causing this issue.