• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE GREAT GREEN HULK! OO Collection ranging from 103-210 +KING SIZE 2 10% off

117 posts in this topic

These are books I’ve had in my collection for about 10 years.

I bought these books from a friend, who bought them off the newsstand, so they from an Original Owner Collection. I know none have been pressed and none have restoration.

The colors are brilliant, the pages are nice, I’d say in the white range. Some are very white, some are white to offwhite, there may be an off-white/cr in there somewhere, but I didn't notice. If you are concerned, let me know and I’ll send you a picture of the inside of any of the books (but probably not until the end of the listing).

These are nice solid copies, they were all read, but in general he was pretty careful.

Some of them have defects that might be able to be pressed out, but I graded them as I see them now, not what they might be later.

I always try to grade fairly, but if I miss something, I’ll gladly refund, just let me know within 5 days of receipt.

First person to post a :takeit: take it in the thread or by PM wins. That means if we are discussing something and someone beats you with a take it, they win.

Shipping…I’d love to pack less, so I’m going to try a shipping discount. I’m going to box these because they are all pretty copies. Figure $7.00 (priority) for the first 10 books, if you buy more than 10 books, I’ll ship for free. This applies to US ONLY (or if you have a US PO box or address). IF you live near me and a regional box is less than $7, I’ll refund the difference.

I pay for private insurance, so that’s including as is tracking.

I pack carefully and never charge a handling fee.

I’m happy to ship to you out of the US, but it will be at my cost. If you buy 10 books or more, I’ll split it with you. Shipping has just gotten to be so expensive out of the U.S., it’s hard to figure group rates.

Regarding prices, I looked at sold raw copies on eBay and discounted from there. Some are over OSG, some are up to 45% under.

I will be listing any unsold books on eBay and I’d be happy to combine shipping if you want to bid on them there and you want to wait to pay at the end, that will be fine, just let me know.

In all other cases, I’d appreciate it if you would pay within 5 days. If you need more time, please pm me before taking something and no "listers" please.

Thanks :)

Oh and I’ve never owned a Hulk 180 or 181 so those books will not be in this listing.

Sorry for the delay, I had messed up my word document. Here is the first book.

#103, Severin art, the Space Parasite. Great color and gloss, white pages. Very small corner crease upper right. Crease bottom corner. Fine (6.0 ) bin is $24 Sold to Crassus

hulk%20103_0001.jpg

hulk%20103_0002.jpg

#104, Rhino! Great color and gloss,OW pages, slight spine roll small stain on the front by the “Marvel” and one on the back (that is not nearly as dark as the scanner shows but I graded down for it) Grade is Fine (6.0)

bin is $33sold to mmanick

hulk%20104_0001.jpg

hulk%20104_0002.jpg

#105, 1stMissing Link. There is a stain on the back at the top, small. There is a bend and a line on the spine edge. Tiny corner crease lower right. Grade is FN/VF (7.0). bin is $40 Sold to Norrin's lawyer

hulk%20105_0001.jpg

hulk%20105_0002.jpg

#109 Ka-zar, White pages, some spine lines, small bend upper right, s stain lower back. Grade is Fine- (5.5) OSG is $17.50 bin is $9

hulk%20109_0001.jpg

hulk%20109_0002.jpg

:takeit: Please start a pile.......

These shouldn't last long, those Severin covers are fantastic! I'd be all over them if I hadn't finished my run. glwts :)

Someone take that 105!

Thanks:) They actually look better in person, lol. I never could figure out how to adjust the scanner.

Oh, one note, I try tn list the OSG prices in my listings to help the buyer, but sometimes I stare at the pictures on the screen and find things I missed initially, so I lower grades and the bins.

I try to adjust the OSG prices when I do that, but I might miss a few, so you should double check me if those prices are important to you.

#119, Maximus the Mad, Inhumans. There is a tiny tear at the bottom in the middle of the cover slight non color breaking bend on the lower back, some light dirt on the back. Grade is Fine (6.0) OSG $12 bin $8

hulk%20119_0001.jpg

hulk%20119_0002.jpg