• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teen Titans

52 posts in this topic

All thumbnails click through to larger images. Click them, click while you can!

46, 9.4, $10

48, 9.0, $10

50 x 2, 9.0, $10 for both

[/url]NLDSqUpt.jpghEFFryqt.jpgyZ1Ch8zt.jpgVbozgvAt.jpg

[/url]9HV5Shot.jpg9HV5Shot.jpg5mHdxpvt.jpgwynRl2Ot.jpg

:takeit:

All thumbnails click through to larger images. Click them, click before they are annhilated![/size]

Fantastic Four Annual 6, 5.0, $12 :news: SOLD!corner creases mark down an other nice copy, not visible in scan, but lower right has some long creases

Incredible Hulk 176, 9.0-9.2, $12 :news: SOLD!

Incredible Hulk 177, 9.0-9.2, $12 :news: SOLD!

Incredible Hulk 178, 9.4, $25 (the first Warlock crucifix pose, I believe, and the best cover of the three) :news: SOLD!

*Roy Thomas concluded his Warlock storyline in these Hulk issues after Warlock was discontinued at issue 8.

jk9LEPXm.jpgySBktNIm.jpgJGgKSvPm.jpgWxm4C6Ym.jpg

HURpp19m.jpgPAXJLy4m.jpgHr2FNTCm.jpg7D9YUGnm.jpg

Fantastic Four 27, 6.5, $109 :news:SOLD!

A Dr. Strange minor key. First Dr. Strange Crossover, naturally with the Fantastic Four. The superficial paper gouge near Reed Richard's sideburn is the main issue with this comic (get it? issue... *sigh*), and hence why I downgrade it to 6.5. Otherwise, a pretty copy of a well composed cover.

But really, Submariner, there are other fish in the sea. Can you give Sue a break, for real?

Click them thumbnails!

Mguj4Fcl.jpg

wpGpQGvl.jpg

Since I can't sleep and daylight savings time is upon us, with the added complication of a toddler who generally first wakes in about 30 minutes, 10% off any comics until I post again tomorrow. That should give you folks some time to talk yourselves into helping me pay off those grails. :busy::luhv: