• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First

28 posts in this topic

Wolfling,

It was refreshing to read one's opinion on feed-back that mirrors my own. That's exactly what feed-back is supposed to be. In a perfect world, if you mis-represent your goods, if you package it improperly, if it take 3 months to arrive or any other inconvenience experienced by the buyer, the rest of e-bay deserves to know how the sale went for the buyer. Now, it seems to be the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER to give the seller every opportunity to correct a problem at his own inconvenience and then leave positive feed-back - no matter what. If a negative is left, the buyer is the impatient jerk that wouldn't allow the seller to solve a problem created by the seller. Unfortunately, there are many sellers who know this and handle their auctions accordingly. And it's hurting the reputable sellers. I know of at least one board member that mentioned he no longer sells on e-bay cause no ones buying. I personally used to buy quite a bit, but no more. I've pretty much had it. mad.gif

I have to say that with the limited amount that I have purchased with eBay, including non-comics items, I have been satisfied and have seen all manner of packing. One comic was packed like a Marushka doll. There must have been seven envelopes within envelopes.

Using those hard FedEx envelopes seems a common theme, too.

During the olden days of eBay, if someone became not registered for any reason, all positives and negatives became neutral automatically! They eventually changed that rule but didn't change the old ones back! tongue.gif