• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Reserve Auction - Journey Into Mystery 85 - Ends at 10PM Tonight

22 posts in this topic

I'm auctioning off a reader copy of Journey Into Mystery 85 tonight. The auction will end at 10:00 PM EST 3/12/15 but the auction will extend 10 minutes after each bid so the actual end of the auction will be decided by how many bids are put in at the last minute. Just to clarify - a bid at 9:55 will extend the auction until 10:05. A bid at 9:59 extend the closing until 10:09 - the extention of 10 minutes will be based on timestamp of the previous bid. I think its pretty sell explanatory but I'm happy to answer any questions via PM. The final bid price will include shipping even if the winner is outside the US.

Journey%20Into%20Mystery%2085%20Front_zpsjcyakako.jpg

Journey%20Into%20Mystery%2085%20Back_zps2kpaudyg.jpg

I just read it and all pages are accounted for and both staples are holding firm. I'd book is not brittle but a bit stiff due to the old water staining and the staples have a tad bit of rust but nothing crazy. I have it graded as a FR but I'm not too familiar with how CGC looks at this type of water stains.

Almost forgot - the BIN is set at $500 since I want to see where it end at. And the bid increments have to be at least $1 larger then the previous bid.

Got a question that others may have so I'll post my response up here.

If a bid comes in at 9:55 then the auction is extended until 10:05 unless someone else bids before 10:05 and then the auction is extended from that new time. Theoretically the auction will keep going forever but I'm thinking we will get a winner soon after 10:00.

Highest bid is $135 and the clock started a minute ago. By my clock the new close time is 10:13. Thanks for the bids everyone.

And that's a wrap - book is sold for $135. Thanks again for all the bidders! I'll send out an invoice in the morning.

$136.... Your move McCheese. :taptaptap::headbang:

Sorry man - there was more then 10 minutes between your bid and his last bid. The 10 minute window had elapsed.