• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

53 posts in this topic

Happy St Patricks Day! ;) Why not celebrate with some comics delivered straight from the Emerald Isle! :D Let's get to it...

My kudos thread as a buyer: My Kudos

For what it's worth I have been selling 1/6 scale action figures on forums like OneSixthWarriors and the Sideshow forum for a number of years now, and have 100% positive feedback on both forums :) I can provide links if necessary.

:rulez:Rules:

- No HOS or Probation listers. I retain the right to refuse any sale. :baiting:

- :takeit: trumps PM. But feel free to PM me too.

- Payment: is via Paypal only. Payment is due within 48 hours of invoice being sent. If you need longer to pay we can discuss via PM. All prices are in USD, but if you are a Eurozone resident we can discuss payment in Euro, as it will be easier for both of us.

- Condition: All books are in at least NM condition unless otherwise noted. I am not an experienced grader however, so study the scans for yourself :) and feel free to ask me any questions.

- Postage: I am based in Europe (Ireland obviously :D ), so shipping will be at international rates for US/Canada (rest of the world please inquire). Postage to UK/EU will be slightly less.

1-4 books - $6 ($12 tracked)

5-10 books - $14 ($18 tracked)

I insist on the tracking option for purchases over $40, as it will protect us both :)

All books will be packaged safely and securely.

- I will also throw in at least one FREE book with every purchase, as long as it doesn't effect your shipping cost! :)

Southern Cross #1 - Big Bang Comics Retailer Exclusive Variant (Big Bang is an Irish comic shop, and this cover was produced exclusively for them, print run of 1000) - $20 $10

013_zpsljkymroo.jpg

Astonishing Spider-Man #1 - Marvel UK Reprint Anthology from 1995, it has a nice gold metallic cover, that the scanner isn't doing justice to. This was the first issue of this Marvel UK series, and it's still running to this day now being published by Panini - VF+ - $20 $10

020_zps25weshqy.jpg

Sensation Comics feat. Wonder Woman #4 - Gorgeous Adam Hughes artwork on the cover, theres a small crease on the upper left corner, and a couple of scuffs around the staples on the back cover...but dat azz tho. - VF - $5 $4

007_zpsukv3ewnv.jpg

008_zpsiqxw4jcj.jpg