• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Avengers #58

6 posts in this topic

tried a digital pic because my scanner won't pick it up at all (the digital pic doesn't do much better). dust/sun shadow along right front cover. about 3/16's of an inch at top, tapers off to nothing about 2/3's of the way down the cover. NTHstars thread leads me to believe this is a ...

what say you? thanks

DSC_0453_zpsjnjvjacg.jpg

what does this mean....

"NTHstars thread leads me to believe this is a ..."

I have not idea. otherwise, it looks looks like a nice book. although, I'd be wary of the enhanced/saturated colors.

just based on what I see...

what does this mean....

"NTHstars thread leads me to believe this is a ..."

I have not idea. otherwise, it looks looks like a nice book. although, I'd be wary of the enhanced/saturated colors.

just based on what I see...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8451853&fpart=1

The dust shadow looks pretty light, so I’d say a VF+ as well (a scan would have been better), assuming the back cover is similar to the front.

My Fantastic Four #36 has a slight dust shadow on the back cover and was graded by CGC as an 8.0:

nk51MQmh.jpg