• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

S-L-O-W-L-Y Getting Back Into Collecting

27 posts in this topic

I have compiled a full check-list of all the post-codes. Hoping to contribute more to the Pre-Hero Marvel thread as I get my books. But just wanted to formally announce my collecting begins anew. :)

How sweet, fresh meat. :devil:

Recognize this one, Pov?

PerfectCrime18.jpg

I still think about that cover. One of my most favorite books. I still, out of curiosity, look for that book and have never found it again.

Yeah, I've never seen it at any show in all these years.

I have compiled a full check-list of all the post-codes. Hoping to contribute more to the Pre-Hero Marvel thread as I get my books. But just wanted to formally announce my collecting begins anew. :)

But grass fed! ;)

But grass fed! ;)

..... knowing Pov, it may be fresh, but I'll bet it's got a lot of gristle.... and a WHOLE lot of bristle.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

But grass fed! ;)

..... knowing Pov, it may be fresh, but I'll bet it's got a lot of gristle.... and a WHOLE lot of bristle.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Hey! A little tenderizing and I cook up swell!